over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation based in Gainsborough who are seeking an experienced Gas Supervisor to join their team on a temporary basis to cover sickness
Duration: 2 months+
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Supervising the breakdown and servicing team
- Validating all gas certification
- Carrying out risk assessments for the safe completion of gas works and associated building works
- Undertaking investigations into accidents/near misses relating involving your team
- Sourcing any special materials or equipment as required ensuring that works are completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring the effective performance management of all elements of the gas service
- Working to meet or exceed performance indicator targets
- Promoting and achieving value for money
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of current gas regulations and gas safety procedures. They will also hold a full UK driving license.
Apply now for immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.