Sellick Partnership are working with a public sector organisation based near Sleaford who are seeking an experienced Gas Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Day to day supervision of heating services to ensure and maintain legal compliance
- Review all certificates, safety records and legal documentation to ensure technical correctness and full compliance
- Carry out inspections of work in progress and completed works
- Monitor performance against targets and take corrective action where necessary
- Undertake investigations into accidents/near misses relating involving the team
- Promote and achieve value for money
- Gas Safe Certified
- Commercial Qualifications
Apply now for immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.