12 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Gas Supervisor required to join my client based in Northamptonshire on an immediate start. Looking for an experienced Gas Supervisor to manage the Gas Engineer team during a busy period to provide additional cover on a full-time, temporary to permanent position.
As the Gas Engineer you will be required to carry out varied duties including:
- Supervising a team of 9 Gas Engineers
- Carrying out inspections of repairs and replacement works carried out
- Carrying out minor repairs on inspections if required
- Following an appropriate inspection regime to ensure compliance with all building and gas safety regulations
- Validating all gas certifications
- Carrying out risk assessments for the safe completion of gas works and associated building works
- Undertaking investigations into accidents/near misses relating involving your team
- Ordering materials as required ensuring that works are completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring the effective performance management of all elements of the gas service
- Working to meet or exceed performance indicator targets
- Promoting and achieving value for money
Required skills and experience of the Gas Supervisor:
- Gas Safety Registered
- You must also hold a valid driving licence and have access to a Van, although a Van can be provided if necessary
- The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of current gas regulations and gas safety procedures
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Gas Supervisor role, please apply now, or contact Tiffany Biddle at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.