Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £28000 per annum
11 months ago
Manchester and surrounding areas
Temp - Perm basis
Our client an organisation with sites in and around Manchester, is seeking experienced General Builder with Roofers experience and qualification to join their team. The post will be offered on a temporary-permanent contract. They are recruiting to multiple roles in Manchester, Oldham, Salford and Blackburn.
Responsibilities of the Builder will include:
- Evidence of delivering first class customer service in responsive maintenance
- Working with the supply chain associated with responsive maintenance
- Diagnosing and prioritising specific work activities and tasks
- Knowledge of construction related Health, Safety & Welfare legislation
- Working at heights
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner when working under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Organisation and ability to time-manage work load
The successful candidate must have ideally at least two years in the built environment undertaking multi trade duties associated with the core trade of General Builder
unfortunately we will not be able to proceed with your application without this.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.