Greater Manchester, England
12 months ago
Global Mobility Business Partner
Location: North Manchester
Duration: Permanent - Full-Time
Sellick Partnership are seeking a dynamic Global Mobility Business Partner to join a fast-growing and industry leading business in the Greater Manchester area. Becoming the trusted advisor and strategic partner in all global mobility matters, this is a fantastic opportunity to work collaboratively with senior stakeholders across the multinational business to connect a global workforce with wider strategic objectives.
Key Responsibilities of the Global Mobility Business Partner:
- Advise employees changing territories on their move - what to expect, what will happen next, providing an overview of the different providers and actions required to get ready to mobilise, and continuing to be the ultimate point of contact for the employee.
- Prepare cost projections and assignment documentation including letters and compensation statements.
- Undertake policy reviews and benchmarking, as well as compensation reviews such as COLA, Housing, and Hardship allowances.
- Work with the employment tax specialist to incorporate hypothetical tax reviews and in country compliance into policy and documentation.
- Act as a first point of contact for the assignee, HR and the business throughout the assignment.
- For in UK and ROI territories with employees from overseas support Brexit planning and the compliance and reporting of right to work.
- Provide training and support to the Group on global mobility issues.
- Manage the UK Tier 2 sponsorship License.
Key Requirements of the Global Mobility Business Partner:
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders across global mobility, immigration and external vendors in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in Mobility, Compensation &/or Benefits and ideally Immigration across at least EMEA.
- Experience of providing a seamless end-to-end service for the Group and employees.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Experience of managing challenging deadlines
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Global Mobility Business Partner position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.