0151 224 1480
Governance Lead sought for by a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who has experience of underwriting, pricing controls and governance frameworks to join them as a Governance Lead.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has experience of a range of general insurance lines of business to join a market-leading insurer as a Governance Lead.
Responsibilities of the Governance Lead:
- Ensure that Underwriting and Pricing Teams understand controls that impact them, via communications, updates, guides and training, as appropriate
- Support projects that sit across Pricing and Underwriting
- Assist in simplifying the local Personal Lines pricing and underwriting governance process and document controls
- Assist managing the FCA Pricing Remedies Pricing Controls and annual attestation process
Key Experience of the Governance Lead:
- Experience of developing, streamlining and implementing pricing controls and frameworks.
- Experience of working across internal functions ensuring strong relationship management with internal stakeholders and a collaborative working culture
- The ability to motivate others as well as influencing audiences outside of his/her direct control
- Commercially astute with demonstrable track record of taking responsibility for delivery
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Governance Lead as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Governance Lead at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Williams.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.