£250 - £300 per day
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit an interim Governance Manager to cover an urgent gap that has arisen within a well-established NHS Trust.
You will need to have experience of corporate governance in a healthcare setting, providing professional and high quality support to Board and sub-committees and the executive teams. You will need to demonstrate significant experience in working at a senior level in a governance role, have expertise in corporate governance and supporting board level committees and be confident in supporting the board and dealing with a range of internal and external agencies. It is also a requirement to have prior staff management exposure.
The main areas of the role are:
- Supporting the interim Associate Director to ensure the effective delivery of the responsibilities of Trust Secretary;
- Oversee the elements of Trust Secretary function, ensuring that the Trust Board and it's Committees are properly constituted, operated and supported;
- Provide advice and support across a range of issues relating to Corporate Governance;
- Provide support for integrated corporate governance arrangements, policies, and procedures;
- Provide effective support to the executive team in the management of corporate governance function;
- Provide effective support to the Chair, NEDS in management of their sub-committee roles
- Provide general corporate governance support and advice as required.
The successful applicant will be experienced within governance, policies and procedures within a healthcare setting.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.