£15 - £25 per hour + DOE
about 1 month ago
3 months +
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting to a fantastic opportunity for a Governance Service Assistant locum to join a local authority based in Yorkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Governance Service Assistant to work closely with the Legal and Governance Services team, supporting the Governance Services Manager.
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties;
- Provide a professional, comprehensive, effective and high quality administrative / secretarial support to the governance service function utilising Microsoft Office applications, adobe and the CRM system
- Support the governance services manager in maintaining the statutory register of interests for members of Authority and members of committees and panels together with a register of officer interests
- Be the first point of contact for registering and processing enquiries, correspondence and complaints
- Prepare agendas for formal committees
- Administer and attend meetings of the District Consultation Committees, which are often held outside of normal office hours
- Responsible for the webcasting and live-streaming of meetings of the authority
The role will last for 3 months + and offers fully remote working. The position will be part-time, 3 days a week.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Jennifer McPhail in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.