Grade 2 Business Support Assistant
£9 - £10.25 per hour
Role: Business Support Assistant
Type: Temporary - Until December 2022
Hourly rate: £9 to £10.25 per hour plus holiday pay
Sellick Partnership are seeking a Business Support Assistant on behalf of a large and successful Public Sector organisation in Birmingham.
As a Business Support Assistant you will be responsible for
- Providing high quality business support services to internal/external customers, within the parameters of the services' business agreement
- Organising meetings and events in liaison with other relevant officers and outside agencies and produce outputs in a timely manner
- Supporting and documenting meetings in the appropriate manner
- Maintaining general reception duties
- Taking clear messages via telephone and/or email and passing them on effectively
- Undertaking a range of predefined routine administrative tasks
- Administering business processes and systems ensuring accuracy and timely outcomes
- Maintaining filing systems, entering and retrieving information from electronic databases
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming/outgoing post.
- Undertaking a range of financial administrative tasks
The successful Business Support Assistant will have;
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic IT skills
- The skill to independently interpret and analyse information and facts to solve varied problems
- The ability to communicate in person and/or in writing, a variety of information to a range of people
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure including meeting deadlines and dealing with interruptions
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.