Grade 3 Part Time Business Support/PA
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
Role: Personal Assistant
Location: Birmingham - Hybrid working
Rate: £10 to £13 per hour
Duration: 4 to 6 months
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting an interim Personal Assistant to join a Public Sector organisation in the Birmingham.
My client are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant who is able to build a relationship that supports and enables senior managers to operate to the highest levels of efficiency.
Key responsibilities for the Personal Assistant:
- Diary and Time Management
- Organise meetings and make sure Managers are well prepared for those meetings
- Taking minutes
- Email and Correspondence Management
The successful Personal Assistant will have;
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic IT skills
- The skill to independently interpret and analyse information and facts to solve varied problems
- The ability to communicate in person and/or in writing, a variety of information to a range of people
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure including meeting deadlines and dealing with interruptions
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.