£19000 - £20000 per annum + DOE
0151 224 1480
Sellick Partnership are working on behalf of a fast moving commercial business in Liverpool who are looking to recruit a Graduate Accountant to join their finance function on a full time permanent basis. This is a fantastic role that offers development opportunities and study support for an enthusiastic and proactive individual.
Key responsibilities for the Graduate Accountant will include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Production of weekly and month sales reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with purchase ledger
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
Essential experience for the Graduate Accountant:
- Accountancy & Finance/Mathematics degree (or similar related subject) - 2.1 or above classification/predicted (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a finance role would be advantageous
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise own workload
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business offering a supportive culture and great benefits including study support.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.