£20000 - £22000 per annum + DOE
3 months ago
A dynamic and well-established organisation in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Graduate Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis to join their growing finance team.
As Graduate Accounts Assistant, you will support the Finance Business Partner and be responsible for:
- Working with the Finance Business Partners to calculate and implement service charges
- Preparing service charge schedules for submission
- Streamlining the service charge process through identifying areas for improvement
- Collating and analysing volumes of data relating to service charges
- Producing reports for senior management
- Supporting ad hoc finance projects
As Graduate Accounts Assistant you will have the following skill set:
- Experience in a Finance department
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent IT skills including Advanced Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Great analytical skills with the ability to interpret large volumes of data
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Accounts Assistant to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within your finance career. Our client also offers a competitive package which includes up to 10% employer pension contribution, generous annual leave allowance and a flexible working pattern.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Graduate Accounts Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.