Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £24000 per annum + Strong Benefits
about 1 month ago
Graduate Actuarial Analyst sought to join a household name in General Insurance. The successful applicant will join the actuarial function and gain valuable experience across capital modelling and reserving. They will also be given the opportunity to take a secondment into pricing.
Key responsibilities of the Graduate Actuarial Analyst involve:
- Review claim cost estimates
- Assess the quality of data, ensuring its veracity
- Monitoring the expected prediction of models against actual results
- Carrying out analysis and producing reports that communicate findings effectively to stakeholders.
- A 1st class mathematics related degree
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.