Bolton, Greater Manchester
£17000 - £19000 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client is a growing Fund Management business. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for a Financial Services Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis to assist in ensuring all funds being priced are completely compliant.
The Financial Services Administrator will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the accurate maintenance of all income and capital records
- Performing reconciliations on cash balances and monthly assets
- Production of prices for investments
- Liaison with Investment Advisers in relation to fund calculations
The Financial Services Administrator should meet the following skillset:
- Good time keeping skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to liaise with external and internal stakeholders
- Close attention to detail
- Experience within an accounts/ financial services environment is beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career in the Wealth Management sector as a Financial Services Administrator, with a growing company who offers excellent benefits including study support for relevant qualifications and a highly competitive pension.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the Financial Services Administrator, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Those without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.