Leeds, West Yorkshire
£19000 - £21000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently representing a leading name within a global Wealth and Investment Management organisation. They are currently looking for Graduate Investment Executive to join their high performing team within their Leeds office on a permanent basis:
The Graduate Investment Executive will take responsibility for;
- Administration for a variety of pensions and investments products
- Assisting the wider Investment Administration team with day to day tasks
- Reviewing client portfolios in line with the company's own pension products
- Analysing data within a client portfolio to check for inaccuracies and mitigate risk
- Liaising in a clear manner with both internal and external stakeholders
The Graduate Investment Executive will meet the following skillset:
- A Graduate degree within a Numerical related subject matter is beneficial
- A strong and assertive person, able to motivate and positively influence colleagues
- Excellent problem solving acumen, being able to investigate and source solutions to technical queries
- Strong attention to detail, having the ability review pensions data with the upmost accuracy
- Good organisation skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a flourishing Global Wealth & Investment organisation. The company offers clear career progression, a collaborative company culture as well as additional benefits.
If you believe your background meets the criteria please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive an exceptional volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.