Graduate Investment Executive
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£17000 - £18000 per annum + benefits and study support
0151 224 1480
Our client, a growing Investment Management house in the Bolton area, is currently looking to recruit a Graduate Investment Executive. The Graduate Investment Executive will join a dynamic, high performing team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Graduate Investment Executive will take responsibility for:
- Capturing and processing changes regarding high volumes of investment data
- Responding to client queries
- Ensuring corporate events and mandates are processed in accordance with tight deadlines
- Working with ultimate accuracy to minimise error
- Project work
- Liaising in a clear manner with both internal and external stakeholders in order to acquire data
The Graduate Investment Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Knowledge or interest in Wealth or Investment Management
- Excellent communication skills (the ability to liaise with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority)
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong problem solving or investigative skills
- Attention to detail and able to work in accordance with tight deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates with an interest in Wealth and Investment Management looking to propel their career within the sector.
The company offers study support, clear career progression and excellent company benefits.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.