Wigan, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Our client is a growing Investment Management business based in the Wigan area. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit a Graduate Investment Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Graduate Investment Executive will be responsible for:
- Assisting in maintaining of all income and capital records on the internal database
- Calculating fund prices
- Performing reconciliations on cash balances and monthly assets
- Production of prices for investments
- Liaising with fund managers and colleagues in other departments
- Ad hoc project work
The Graduate Investment Executive will meet the following skillset:
- University degree (or equivalent) in a numerical subject, such as Maths, Business Studies or Economics
- Good time keeping skills with proven ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with external and internal stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate close attention to detail
- Experience within an accounting, finance or financial services environment is beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career in the Investment Management sector. The company is growing and offers excellent benefits including study support for relevant qualifications and a competitive pension.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the Graduate Investment Executive, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, we receive an exceptionally high volume of applicants and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.