Up to £18500 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
Our client is a prestigious name within UK Financial Services. They are looking for an exceptional graduate to join the business on an 11 month contract basis to perform the role of Investment Data Executive.
The successful Investment Data Executive will get involved in:
- All aspects of investment administration
- Data entry
- Maintenance of the client database
- Handling queries from Fund Managers
The Investment Data Executive must have the following background:
- Graduate with proven office or administrative experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining high standard of accuracy
- Proven experience in data entry or data input
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the country's most sought-after Financial Services business.
Please apply with a copy of your CV if you believe you meet the criteria.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.