about 1 year ago
Pricing Analyst sought for an International Graduate Scheme with a specialist Insurer covering personal lines products. Following a sustained period of growth, our Gibraltar-based client are seeking to recruit a highly numerate individual to join their Pricing team. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytical individual with strong numeracy skills to join their talents with a growing Insurance brand.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Producing and manipulating large data sets for modelling and analysis
- Communicating to internal stakeholders the impact of Pricing decisions upon the wider business
- Carrying out statistical modelling using general linear models (GLMs) and machine learning techniques
- Investigating and responding to queries from other areas of the business relating to Pricing
Skills and experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- 2.1 (or equivalent) in a highly numerate subject such as Mathematics, Actuarial Science or Physics is essential
- Knowledge of the General Insurance industry is preferable
- Strong Excel skills are preferable
- Experience of or interest in machine learning techniques are essential
- Excellent communication skills are essential
Highly competitive package on offer. For more information, apply below with your CV or contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.