Graduate Pricing Analyst
0151 224 1480
Graduate Pricing Analyst sought for a specialist General Insurance firm covering personal lines products. Following a sustained period of growth, our Bristol based client are seeking to recruit a highly numerate individual to join their Pricing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an analytical individual with strong numeracy skills to join their talents with an expanding Insurance brand.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Pricing Analyst:
- Maintain & develop Pricing Management Information (Quotes, Sales, Retention Performance) to support and drive the volume and profit targets of the various product lines.
- Provide analysis to support pricing strategies across multiple products to deliver commercial objectives.
- Contribute to the creation, development and ongoing analysis of business plans and budgets.
- Provide pricing input to other areas of the business to support best decision outcomes
Skills and experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- 2.1 or equivalent in a highly numerate subject such as Mathematics
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience of working in a highly analytical role is desirable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Strong pension scheme
- 22 days holiday with the option to buy and sell days
- Excellent career progression opportunities
For more information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.