5 months ago
Graduate Pricing Analyst sought for one of the most prominent brands active in the UK General Insurance market today.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly analytical individual with excellent numerical abilities to join their talents with our London-based client, following an exciting period of expansion and investment in their Pricing function.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Pricing Analyst:
- Assist in the development and delivery of improved risk pricing models
- Monitor claims and sales trends to highlight risks and new opportunities
- Deliver pricing proposals to Senior Managers for consideration
- Implement pricing changes
- Answer ad-hoc Pricing queries from stakeholders across the business
Skills and experience of the Graduate Pricing Analyst:
- Hold a numerical degree and / or demonstrate strong numerical reasoning skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop quickly
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrable interest of working in the UK General Insurance industry
- Some experience in Personal Lines Pricing would be advantageous, but not essential
- Experience of using specialist software such as Emblem and Radar would be advantageous, but not essential
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Actuarial study support is available
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Ability to buy 5 extra days of holiday
If this opportunity to join a market-leading organisation sounds like it could be of interest, please contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.