Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum
2 months ago
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester City Centre
Ambitious and driven Recruitment Consultant is required to join our HR team based in Manchester.
In your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be primarily responsible for winning new clients, nurturing existing relationships, contacting candidates and building professional relationships.
A good communicator, you will possess excellent organisational skills and you will enjoy working to KPIs and sales targets. In return we offer an attractive commission structure with your earning potential uncapped.
Sellick Partnership provide graduates with tailored training and development opportunities to help you progress with the business. We will also support and help you to build relationships with candidates and clients so you can enjoy a rewarding career within recruitment.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Developing and managing both new and existing client relationships.
- Increasing our market share across the North West.
- Identifying candidates within the local marketplace, including head-hunting.
- Maintaining and developing candidate relationships in a competitive marketplace.
- Conducting regular competitor analysis.
- Increasing awareness of both the Sellick Partnership brand and your own personal brand in the local area via social media, networking and sponsorship events.
- Targeting passive candidates through headhunting and the use of LinkedIn.
What we are looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
You will be a recent graduate who is sales driven, results-focused with an ambitious drive to succeed in a competitive, fast-paced and supportive environment. You will have the communication skills necessary to build successful relationships with clients and candidates.
Recruitment is a very rewarding career, however it can also be challenging at times so perseverance and determination to achieve results is key.
Why you should join Sellick Partnership
We are officially a Great Place to Work®, and the secret to our success is the people that we employ. We offer an unrivalled training and development programme ensuring you have the support, experience and skill set to achieve your goals - creating a platform to really make a difference by providing a tailored and compassionate approach to recruitment.
We want you to be as happy as possible at Sellick Partnership, so we will reward you in a number of ways:
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus structure
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Flexible working scheme
- Pension scheme
- Medicash - company health plan
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials
If you are interested in this Graduate Recruitment Consultant opportunity then please submit your CV. If you would like more information, please contact Simon Briffa at Sellick Partnership's Manchester office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.