Commission (no threshold + uncapped)
3 months ago
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Derby (with WFH flexibility)
£Competitive + Uncapped Commission
Sellick Partnership is seeking a bright and ambitious Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join their Midlands Housing team, based in Derby. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and growing recruitment business where your contribution is greatly valued, your career aspirations supported and as you progress your earning potential uncapped. With new business and results at a record level, 2021 is an exciting time to be joining Sellick Partnership as we continue to build upon 20 years of success.
Join an award-winning business
Over the years, Sellick Partnership has grown to become a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist. We are proud to have a number of awards and accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to our employees including the Investors in People Gold standard and the Great Place to Work® accreditation, which keep us pushing forward and striving for continuous improvement in everything we do!
Our values are - Respected, Passionate, Engaging. Our culture is very much open doors and communication is encouraged from all employees whatever their level in the business.
We have a natural sales environment, which is made up of highly successful consultants and support staff that we empower to make commercial decisions and to push themselves to succeed. This is all reflected in the way we work with our clients and candidates. We are not 'pushy' and we take pride in working hard to make a real difference.
What's in it for the successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Competitive basic salaries with the opportunity to progress into a recruitment consultant role where you receive generous, uncapped commission, with no threshold
- Flexible working, including the option to work from home, as well as an early Friday finish every week
- Extended wellness lunch every week, as well as regular wellbeing activities
- 25 days holiday plus statutory and additional leave in line with length of service/promotions and an option to buy/sell holidays
- Free on-site parking and large, modern office space
- Quarterly rewards for top performers and for those who go above and beyond
- Smart/casual dress code (business dress for meeting with candidates/clients)
- Company pension scheme and cash health plan offering money back on everyday healthcare such as optical and dental care
- Personalised training and development opportunities and a structured career progression path
- Full social calendar including three all-expenses paid annual company-wide events, team nights out, celebratory drinks and a range of sporting and charitable events/activities
- Birthday gifts sent to your home, plus a late start or early finish
- Paid time off for volunteering/charitable commitments
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Working as part of a fast growing part of our business, there is a portfolio of warm clients and relationships ready - all that is missing is you!
You will be carrying out a 360 recruitment cycle, with responsibilities including:
- Developing both new and existing client and candidate relationships, in a competitive marketplace that requires a consultative and expert approach
- Responsibility for increasing market share by promoting the brand to clients through targeted business development activities
- Identifying talent, both active and passive, including head-hunting and the use of LinkedIn
- Increasing awareness of both the Sellick Partnership and your own personal brand via social media, networking and sponsorship events
- Working with colleagues across the business to cross sell all Sellick Partnership brands, contributing to the overall business success and enabling faster development of your 'patch'
At the heart of everything is our relationships. We will support you to really understand what makes each of our clients tick and how we can take our business relationship to the next level. Through our tailored training, both on and off the desk, we will enable you to become an outstanding recruitment professional.
You will also have a curious mind and constantly looking for ways to add value. With a natural and authentic communication style, you will be commercially minded and determined to deliver the highest of standards each and every time.
Through our tailored training, both on and off the desk, we will enable you to become an outstanding recruitment professional.
We are looking for personable, organised, proactive and self-driven applicants who share our values that team work, passion and integrity deliver long-term success and business relationships.
Other key experience and skills that are of interest include recruitment, sales and/or customer-focussed environments with an enjoyment of fast-moving, professional and busy atmospheres.Alternatively if you have recently graduated and you are looking for a career in recruitment, we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you possess the above requirements and you are looking for a rewarding career in recruitment, then we can't wait to hear from you! Submit your CV below for consideration!We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please review our data processing notice which can be found on our website