Manchester, Greater Manchester
6 months ago
About the Resourcer role
Sellick Partnership are actively seeking an engaged, professional and high calibre graduate resourcer to join their dedicated team in Manchester. We are looking to attract a driven, successful individual and have stacks to offer in return!
Due to recent expansion Sellick Partnership are looking for an ambitious graduate to join our Manchester team. The Manchester office focuses on Legal recruitment within London and offers the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team. We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to be the leaders of the future!
Sellick Partnership have been established since 2002 and have the proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ.
The Resourcer role is an exciting and stimulating environment to work in, you will need to be proactive and reactive. You should have a fun, friendly personality with excellent time-management skills and the ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced and busy environment.
What you will be doing:
* Updating and maintaining the candidate and client databases
* Co-ordinating and managing advertising with accuracy and timeliness
* Interviewing potential candidates both over the telephone and in person
* Fully referencing all candidates
* Identifying potential leads for sales consultants
* Preparing accurate and complete CVs to send to clients
* Preparing candidates for interview
* Event co-ordination
* Building professional relationships with both candidates and clients
* General administrative support for the team
* Assisting consultants with candidate searches on both the internal database and websites
* Monthly advertising statistics to determine usage and cost of job boards
* General administration duties including jobs analysis, updating temps out boards, filing temporary reports and updating candidate boards
As well as a competitive basic salary we offer an excellent bonus structure that is designed to reward hard work and determination. In order to provide you with the tools to hit your targets we offer an extensive training programme, which is tailored to your individual needs. As well as:
* Tailored training
* 25 days holiday
* Flexible working scheme
* Three annual company-wide events
* Investment in training and development
* First Friday drinks
Why are we one of the best?
Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include
- Being recognised as one of 2018's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 listof the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Goldwhich demonstrates our commitment to our employees
If you want the opportunity to be key part of a successful, growing and reputable recruitment team, and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then we will be very interested to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website