About the Resourcer role
The Resourcer role is an exciting and stimulating environment to work in, you will need to be proactive and reactive, perfect for the most ambitious individuals. You should have a fun, friendly personality with excellent time-management skills and the ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced and busy environment.
What you will be doing:
* Updating and maintaining the candidate and client databases
* Co-ordinating and managing the advertising with accuracy and timeliness
* Interviewing potential candidates both over the telephone and in person
* Fully referencing all candidates
* Identifying potential leads for sales consultants
* Preparing accurate and complete CVs to send to clients
* Preparing candidates for interview
* Event co-ordination
* Building professional relationships with both candidates and clients
* General administrative support for the team.
* Assisting consultants with candidate searches on both the internal database and websites
* Monthly advertising statistics to determine usage and cost of job boards
* General administration duties including jobs analysis, updating temps out boards, filing temporary reports and updating candidate boards
As well as a competitive basic salary we offer an excellent bonus structure that is designed to reward hard work and determination. In order to provide you with the tools to hit your targets we offer an extensive training programme, which is tailored to your individual needs. As well as:
* Excellent Bonus structure
* Tailored training
* 25 days holiday
* Flexible working scheme
* Three annual company-wide events
* Investment in training and development
* First Friday drinks
Why Sellick Partnership
We provide excellent training, support and development; our employees have built successful careers, work/life balance whilst ensuring ownership of their work and income.
Our core business values are Passionate, Respected and Engaging, and these have a significant impact on the way we work both internally and externally. "Shining a light on the future of our people" is our vision.
Sellick Partnership has been recognised as on 2015's 100 Best Workplaces in the UK by 'The Great Place to Work ® Institute'. Ranked 28th in the Medium Business category, the achievement recognises Sellick Partnership as having a high trust, high engagement workplace culture which attracts and retains talent, helping to drive our business success.
Recently listed as one of the Hot 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Sellick Partnership has an exciting future ahead, with growth plans that demand exceptional graduates to support our business into the future.
Sellick Partnership are Investor in People Silver accredited, ISO 9001 certified and boast a culture that promotes autonomy and innovation