about 2 months ago
Resourcing Consultant is required to join our specialist Actuarial Team based in Liverpool.
In your role you will work alongside and be mentored by one of our experienced Managers as you network with candidates across the UK building professional relationships. As you develop your skills and experience you will start to take on further responsibility and transition into managing your own portfolio of clients and search assignments. Our Actuarial Team work closely with some of the most well-known insurance brands in the UK offering our candidates fantastic career opportunities.
A good communicator, you will possess excellent organisational skills and you will enjoy working to KPIs and sales targets. In return we offer an attractive commission structure with your earning potential uncapped.
Sellick Partnership provide graduates with tailored training and development opportunities to help you progress with the business. We will also support and help you to build relationships with candidates and clients so you can enjoy a rewarding career within recruitment.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Resourcing Consultant:
- Developing and managing both new and existing candidate relationships.
- Targeting passive candidates through headhunting and the use of LinkedIn.
- Maintaining and developing candidate relationships in a competitive marketplace.
- Increasing our market share across the General Insurance Actuarial market.
- Conducting candidate interviews and qualifying them against current live roles.
- Tailoring candidate CVs
- Conducting regular competitor analysis.
- Increasing awareness of both the Sellick Partnership brand and your own personal brand via social media, networking and sponsorship events.
What we are looking for in a Graduate Resourcing Consultant
You will be a recent graduate who is sales driven, results-focused with an ambitious drive to succeed in a competitive, fast-paced and supportive environment. You will have the communication skills necessary to build successful relationships with clients and candidates.
Recruitment is a very rewarding career, however it can also be challenging at times so perseverance and determination to achieve results is key.
Why you should join Sellick Partnership
We are officially a Great Place to Work®, and the secret to our success is the people that we employ. We offer an unrivalled training and development programme ensuring you have the support, experience and skill set to achieve your goals - creating a platform to really make a difference by providing a tailored and compassionate approach to recruitment.
We want you to be as happy as possible at Sellick Partnership, so we will reward you in a number of ways:
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus structure
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Flexible working scheme
- Pension scheme
- Medicash - company health plan
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials
If you are interested in this Graduate Resourcing Consultant opportunity then please submit your CV. If you would like more information, please contact Simon Briffa at Sellick Partnership's Liverpool office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.