8 months ago
Grounds Maintenance Manager
Full time, 2 Months +
Have you successfully guided and managed an Estates Services team?
Our client, an organisation based in Surrey, is looking for a Grounds Maintenance Manager, to assist managing all aspects of the day to day management of the grounds maintenance, playground management, cleaning services, tree management, and bulk refuse collections.
Duties of the Grounds Maintenance Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- Motivating a team of estate services contract inspectors and estates services assistants
- Managing the estates team to ensure all schemes are maintained according to Health and Safety requirements, free from hazards, clean and well-maintained.
- Ensuring all expenditure is within budget guidelines and properly authorised within the organisation's standing orders and financial regulations.
- Working with the Tenancy Services and Maintenance teams to set accurate service charges
- Setting and managing delivery of the daily and weekly schedules of work with the various estates contracts.
- Working with the Tenancy Services teams to support vulnerable customers, identifying tenancy fraud and delivering compliance within Fire Safety regulations and upgrade works
The successful candidate will have:
- National Certificate in Horticulture or NVQ Level 3 equivalent or other relevant horticultural qualification
- Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent qualifications including English and Maths or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of theory and principles of landscape maintenance, ground maintenance, cleaning and tree management
- Holds a Basic DBS or able to undertake a basic DBS
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Grounds Maintenance Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.