about 2 months ago
Grounds Maintenance Operative
6 Months +
Newcastle Under Lyme
Currently recruiting for a grounds maintenance operative to work within a small team in Newcastle Under Lyme who are responsible for all aspects of grounds maintenance, ensuring that all work is delivered to a high standard and all current health and safety regulations are adhered to.
Key responsibilities of the Grounds Maintenance Operative:
- Grass cutting using ride on mower, pedestrian mowers and strimmers
- Litter picking and removal of fly tips
- Garden clearances, shrub maintenance, leaf clearance, weed spraying and removal, and other grounds maintenance tasks
- There may be times when you will be asked to assist the Housing repairs team with their duties
Required skills and experience of the Grounds Maintenance Operative:
- A full UK Driving License and own transport is essential
- Experience within Grounds Maintenance is essential, using strimmers, pedestrian mowers and ride on mowers
Immediate start available
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.