4 months ago
Grounds Maintenance Operative
A Grounds Maintenance Operative is required to join an organisation based in Staffordshire. My client is currently recruiting a Grounds Maintenance Operative to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the Grounds Maintenance Operative you will be working closely with the Estate Service Technicians to ensure a thorough service is delivered at all times.
Key responsibilities of the Grounds Maintenance Operative:
- To demonstrate an operational knowledge of Estates Services duties in particular grounds maintenance tasks such as hedge trimming, herbicide treatment and grass cutting
- Carrying out jet washing, window cleaning, litter picking and fly tipping removal
Required skills and experience of the Grounds Maintenance Operative:
- A full UK Driving License
- Significant demonstrable experience of working in a similar Estates Services role specifically within Grounds Maintenance
- If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Grounds Maintenance Operative role, please apply now or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://data-processing-notice.