9 months ago
Grounds Maintenance Operative
Full time, 3 Months
Are you looking for your next career opportunity in groundswork? Have you ever worked for a Housing provider?
Our client, is looking for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to undertake a range of gardening works across social housing premises in the local area.
Duties of the Grounds Maintenance Operative role will include, but is not limited to:
- General grounds maintenance work on estates
- Undertaking shrub and hedge cutting, grass cutting and litter picking
- Using ride on mowers
- Using hand held petrol equipment
- Undertaking health and safety compliance
- Driving large vans where necessary
The successful candidate will have:
- Full driving licence (includes access to a company vehicle)
- Ability to complete a DBS check
- Knowledge of Grounds Maintenance
- Trailer licence (preferred, not essential)
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Grounds Maintenance Operative, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.