Coventry, West Midlands
7 months ago
Grounds Maintenance Operative
Full time, 6 months
£10 hourly rate
Are you looking for your next career opportunity in Grounds work?
Our client, is looking for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to undertake a range of gardening and maintenance works across social housing estates in the Coventry area.
Duties of the Grounds Maintenance Operative role will include, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out all grounds maintenance duties on the estates
- Grass cutting both on ride on mowers and walk behind mowers
- Maintaining shrubs and hedges
- Carrying out weed control
- Carrying out litter picking and dog/ litter bins been emptied
- Sweeping and clearing paths and hard standing areas
- Driving large vans
- Safe use of petrol machinery including hedge cutters, strimmer's and mowers
The successful candidate will have:
- Must possess full UK drivers Licence
- PA1 and PA6 preferable
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Grounds Maintenance Operative, please apply. For additional information, please contact Danni Kemp at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.