Birmingham, West Midlands
6 months ago
Grounds Maintenance Operative
Full time, 3 Months
Are you looking for your next career opportunity in groundswork? Have you ever worked for a Housing provider?
Our client, is looking for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to undertake a range of gardening works across social housing premises in the local area.
Duties of the Grounds Maintenance Operative role will include, but is not limited to:
- General grounds maintenance/garden labour work on estates
- Undertaking shrub and hedge cutting, grass cutting and litter picking
- Using ride on mowers
- Using hand held petrol equipment
- Undertaking health and safety compliance
- Driving large vans where necessary
The successful candidate will have:
- Full driving licence (includes access to a company vehicle)
- Need to complete a basic DBS check
- Knowledge and working experience Grounds Maintenance
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Grounds Maintenance Operative, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.