Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£10 - £11 per hour
7 months ago
Grounds Maintenance Operative
A Grounds Maintenance Operative is required to join a public sector organisation based in Sunderland.
Key responsibilities of the Estates Officer:
- Regularly inspect estates and take appropriate action to maintain a high standard of environmental cleanliness
- Report any potential breaches of tenancy or issues in relation to private properties
- Carry out minor repairs to our properties to prevent further deterioration or vandalism
- Carry out inspections of communal areas within flat blocks as required
- Under-take general gardening and maintenance tasks to properties and areas of land as required
- Be the first point of contact responding to vulnerable and elderly customers requiring the handyperson service
Required skills and experience of the Estates Officer:
- A full UK Driving License
- Competent IT skills (preferred)
- Experience of carrying out landscape maintenance and cleaning (preferred)
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the role, please apply now, or contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.