7 months ago
Grounds Maintenance Supervisor
Temporary- Permanent, Full-time
Grounds Maintenance Supervisor required to join a public sector organisation based in Derbyshire. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Grounds Maintenance Supervisor to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Grounds Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for providing effective leadership and management direction to the grounds maintenance team.
Key responsibilities of the Grounds Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Managing a team of six supervising and ensuring delivery of the grounds maintenance work programmes
- Ensuring the team are working in line with Health & Safety requirements and adhering to company risk assessments
- Planning workload
- Ensuring the agreed programmes of work are carried out
- Managing all relevant equipment ensuring end of day checks are carried out and any breakages/repairs are reported accordingly
- Carrying out inspections of the teams work quality including Health & Safety audits
- Chairing weekly progress meetings to ensure works are completed to timescales
Required skills and experience of the Grounds Maintenance Supervisor:
- Previous experience of working in a Grounds Maintenance Supervisor role is essential
- Experience of managing individuals and carrying out audits of work completed
- Driving licence
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Grounds Maintenance Supervisor role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.