3 months ago
Full Time/Part Time, Temporary to Permanent
£10.55 hourly umbrella rate,
Worcestershire and Herefordshire
Do you have Grounds Work experience? Do you take pride in mowing lawns, clearing gardens, de-weeding and maintaining shrubs? Have you confidently used mechanical equipment to upkeep gardens and outdoor spaces?
Sellick Partnership are working on behalf of our client, a large housing association, to recruit a competent Grounds Worker who will take pride in their landscape maintenance tasks on a temporary basis.
Day to day duties include:
- Utilising working knowledge and experience of gardening and landscaping
- Undertaking gardening and garden clearance work
- Carrying out grounds maintenance for a range of properties
- Working to pre-planned and responsive schedules
- Use of appropriate mechanical gardening equipment
What we expect from you:
- Upholding Health and Safety best practices
- Previous experience in grounds maintenance work
- Confident and competent using hand tools and general horticultural machinery
- COSHH and Asbestos Awareness Training
- Flexible timetable - able to work weekends and/or evenings in line with business needs
- Possesses the necessary Personal Protective Equipment including footwear
- Holds a valid driving licence and suitable vehicle
- DBS checked
Desirable (but not essential):
- Relevant qualifications - NVQ or equivalent
- Knowledge of tree maintenance
- PA1 or PA6 spraying qualifications
- Trailer licence
- Banks man training
If you believe that are you are suitable for the role of Grounds Worker, please apply now. For further information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.