£45000 - £50000 per annum + DOE plus benefits
8 months ago
Our client an established and dynamic organisation based in Liverpool are recruiting for a Group Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This position is a key part of the finance team and will see you supporting the team with technical financial matters and compliance.
Key responsibilities for the Group Finance Manager include:
* Preparation of annual statutory accounts for group entities
* Leading and coordinating the group's external audit ensuring compliance with financial reporting requirements
* Managing and coordinating the group's consolidated and charitable entity financial reporting requirements
* Overseeing production of consolidated and charitable management accounts for the group
* Managing the maintenance of the financial management system including system development
* Contributing to developing corporate and operational plans
* Leading an accounts payable and accounts receivable function
Essential experience for the Group Finance Manager:
* Qualified Accountant
* Experience and knowledge of statutory accounting rules
* Production of statutory financial statements
* Audit experience
* Experience of consolidated budgets
* Managing a busy finance function
* Working to tight deadlines
This is an exciting and varied opportunity for an experienced Group Finance Manager to add value within an award winning organisation that offers excellent benefits.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates with the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.