Birmingham, West Midlands
£38000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Role: Group Finance Manager
Location: Birmingham - Hybrid working
Rate: £38k to £45k
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint a Permanent Group Finance Manager for our Public Sector client based in Birmingham.
- Act as the lead financial specialist in the Group
- Provide a comprehensive financial and performance management service
- Influence decision making by providing business and expert financial advice and support
- Staff management
- Regular reporting of financial and non-financial performance management information
- Supporting with the annual financial planning and budget setting process
The specific requirements for the Group Finance Manager:
- Produce accurate, timely and appropriate monthly financial and performance management information including the monthly management accounts
- Calculate accruals, prepayments and adjustments to be reflected in the monthly management accounts
- Quality check month end reports for accuracy
- Produce year-end financial projections to assist in the management of budgets
- Supervise assistant management accountants and management accountancy assistants, including delegation of tasks as appropriate
- Produce monthly variance reports and graphs to explain the in-month and year-to-date financial variances
- Present complex financial and performance information
Person specification for the Group Finance Manager:
- Fully qualified finance professional
- Significant relevant experience in a financial management role in a large and complex organisation
Please apply now for immediate consideration. The deadline for CVs is Wednesday 3rd December.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.