Group Financial Accountant
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, 25 days Hol
Excellent opportunity for a Practice trained Auditor to move into a New York Stock Exchange listed business as a Group Financial Accountant in the Greater Manchester region. The role has become available due to an internal promotion which demonstrates the businesses meritocracy.
Reporting into an impressive manager and joining a team of career focused individuals you will form part of the Group Finance function. The main purpose of the role is to prepare all external reporting documents for the PLC including quarterly and annual reporting to the NYSE and UK annual accounts to Companies House. Main responsibilities will include;
Preparation of financial statements for each quarter
- Manage quarter end preparation file (signed off for SOX)
- Prepare / document consolidation journals for each quarter end.
- Preparation of UK subsidiary accounts
- Monthly preparation of the holding company accounts
- Support Financial Reporting Manager in covenant compliance monitoring and reporting
- Ad-hoc project accounting, for instance involvement in acquisitions/refinancing
- Working in a corporate team as part of the Group finance function, including regular interaction with other stakeholders
- Problem solving and troubleshooting on a wide range of Group and business unit finance issues
- Analysing and understanding the business and sharing information and insights
Are you looking to add real value to a business with commercial exposure and stakeholder management? If you are ACA/ACCA trained within a Top 20 firm then I would be keen to speak with you. In return you will receive excellent benefits and a base salary up to £42k + Bonus and Pension.
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Reference: 908091 MP_1535550835