3 months ago
A leading name within financial services are experiencing an exciting period of change and development, and as such, are seeking an experienced Group Financial Reporting Accountant to join their Liverpool based team.
The Group Financial Reporting Accountant will take responsibility for:
- Preparing the Group's quarterly, interim and annual accounts in line with regulatory requirements and accounting standards
- Developing strong working relationships with other teams to improve business efficiencies
- Analysis and interpretation of financial information
- Conducting in-depth financial analysis and reports
- Researching market, regulatory and statutory changes and accounting best practice to ensure controls are developed
- Providing financial technical support
- Delivering process changes to raise standards and improve operational effectiveness
- Liaising with Auditors through compilation, analysis and presentation of financial information
- Relationship building with regional finance team
This role gives direct exposure to working closely alongside the CFO
The Group Financial Reporting Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Excellent knowledge of accountancy standards such as IFRS an UK and US GAAP
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Qualified accountant or equivalent
- Big company experience
- Strong technical knowledge and proven ability on managing complex financial reporting procedures
The role will be best suited to candidates who have previously audited for financial services businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team and a global organisation with a prestigious name within financial services.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.