£45000 - £49000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Group Financial Reporting Accountant to join an established financial services provider on a 12 month fixed term basis. Following another year of impressive financial results, this is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join a highly technical team and develop in a dynamic area of the business.
The main purpose of this Group Financial Reporting Accountant is to assist in the provision of key external financial reports.
* Provide all external regulatory reporting services for Group function, including PRA quarterly, annual submissions and other regulatory requirements
* Assist in the production of financial statements, press releases, quarterly and annual regulatory reports, whilst managing stakeholders across the Group
* Assist in the preparation of Audit and Board Committee papers, adhering to reporting regulations
* Act as a key point of contact for external auditors to assist in the provision of their audit
* Liaise with teams across Group, ensuring compliance with controls including risk management, and aim to identify and implement any necessary process improvements
The ideal Group Reporting Accountant:
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent. This role would ideally suit someone from a practice background, however, experience in producing regulatory financial reports in industry will also be considered. The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines and have excellent stakeholder management skills.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills/experience for this Group Financial Reporting Accountant, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.