Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a permanent Group Head of Financial Transactions for a highly reputable Not for Profit organisation in Central Manchester. The organisation is an exceptionally diverse business which means seeking a varied range of skills in their workforce. The business is continually growing and at present are entering into a new restructure and period of commercial and cultural change. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning, innovative organisation that will offer you the opportunity to thrive in your specialised field.
The Group Head of Financial Transactions role is a new role in the structure, ensuring that all financial transactions across AP, AR, cash and banking are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
Specific features of the role include;
- Implement robust and consistent group wide processes with a focus on strong financial control
- To undertake a comprehensive review of the core transactions and processing function and developing and implementing best practice processes
- To develop and implement key performance indicators and robust reporting arrangements
- To challenge team performance and working practices to deliver efficiencies and improvements
- To oversee and ensure an efficient and effective working capital service is being delivered
- To manage the Lead Purchase to Pay and Lead Sales Order to Cash Functions
- To manage a team of 15 staff
Candidates wishing to apply for the Group Head of Financial Transactions role must be CCAB qualified. You must have significant experience of managing a financial transactions team with at least 5 years in a Senior Management role. You will have proven business partnering skills across a large organisation, proven commercial skills and the ability to work across multiple business units.
The post holder has an essential role in ensuring that all financial transactions are dealt with efficiently and effectively. This will involve creating systems, processes and a culture where customer service is at its heart.
For further questions please call 0161 834 1642 or email email@example.com