Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a permanent Group Head of Reporting for a highly reputable Not for Profit organisation in Central Manchester. The organisation is an exceptionally diverse business which means seeking a varied range of skills in their workforce. The business is continually growing and at present are entering into a new restructure and period of commercial and cultural change. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning, innovative organisation that will offer you the opportunity to thrive in your specialised field.
The Group Head of Reporting role is a new role in the structure, focusing on management of the financial systems and processes to ensure accurate and timely management and financial reporting.
Specific features of the role include;
- Production and management of management and statutory accounts
- Balance sheet control files and reconciliations ensuring robust financial management
- To produce annual statutory financial statements for all operating companies
- Defining, developing and implementation of efficient financial processes
- Forecasting of cash requirements including risk analysis
- Lead liaison with external auditors, key financial stakeholders
- Provide support to Financial Planning and Analysis team to provide relevant operational input into ongoing projects
- Report and analyse financial performance
- Lead and develop the financial reporting team of 15 staff
Candidates wishing to apply for the Group Head of Reporting role must be CCAB qualified - ideally ACA Qualified. You must have significant experience in finance with at least 5 years in a Senior Management role. You will have proven business partnering skills across a large organisation, proven commercial skills and the ability to work across multiple business units.
The post holder should be able to converse about complex accounting issues with the senior manager, external auditors and other bodies such as banks, funders sub-contractors etc. Candidates must also have experience of leading and managing a similar sized accounting team to deliver production of month end accounts and have up to date knowledge of accounting requirements under UKAAP.
For further questions please call 0161 834 1642 or email email@example.com