£25000 - £27000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit an interim Group Ledger Supervisor for a Housing Association in Staffordshire.
- To provide support to the Group Ledger Manager and be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Group's Purchase/Sales ledger transactions, ensuring accuracy and building relationships with customers and suppliers both internally and externally
- Provide support with the administration of the OnPay supplier portal and purchase ordering system and to encourage the use of these systems throughout the business
- To provide cover for the Group Ledger Manager and assume the responsibilities required during any period of absence
Key responsibilities for the Group Ledger Supervisor:
- To support the day to day management of the Accounts payable and Sales Ledgers
- To oversee the production of weekly payment runs
- To resolve queries from suppliers and internal colleagues
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Oversee the processing of all Direct Debit payments
- To support the ledger manager with the month/year end closure of the Purchase and Sales Ledger
- To be the direct contact of the ledger team with regards to their day-to-day activities
- Responsibility for the development and training of staff members
- Experience in working in a fast paced/busy finance department & working to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Accounts Payable knowledge
- Staff management/supervisory skills
- Experience of sales ledger/raising sales invoices.
This role is working from home but the applicant will need to be within a commutable distance of Stafford for assistance with any office based work, when it is deemed appropriate to return. The Salary for this role is £26,531 per annum.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.