Sellick Partnership is currently seeking a Group Management Accountant to work with an established business based in the North West. The organisation that we're representing have a number of high level projects; each of these have a completion date within the next 18 months and have high degrees of complexity within them. As the business is currently experiencing high levels of change they're attracting the best candidates from across the North West. The diversity of interim work coming out of the organiation is un-paralleled, consequently there is no better time to join this ever evolving business.
Reporting directly into a member of the senior management team the Senior Management Accountant will have responsibility for a specific programme area. Once in role the candidate will be responsible for the following areas:
- Production of monthly and quarterly management accounts and the associated management pack
- Production of rolling forecasts with commentary linked to the findings
- Production of Management Information, board / reporting packs and relevant commentary for senior executive team
- Business partnering with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Production of the flash reports and information needed to compile the 5 year business plan
- Completion of complex reconciliations
- Oversee the cost management processes for a number of business unit areas
- Responsible for consolidating business unit submissions
- Responsible for challenging inaccurate financial information
Candidates wishing to apply for the Group Management Accountant role will be a CCAB qualified accountant and will ideally have experience of working in a highly regulated environment. The candidate will have proven experience of working in complex, fast paced environment with tight reporting deadlines. Ideally candidates will have experience of producing monthly board packs with in depth commentaries linked to key findings, monthly and quarterly management accounts and in depth management information. Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to business partner with individuals across the group is key.