Up to £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Group Planned Manager
Temp to Perm
My client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Group Planned Manager to join their in-house Planned team; To be a pro-active and responsible member of the team leading the delivery aspects and to contributing to the successful delivery and development of their overall business strategy.
The Group Planned Manager will have a base location in Stafford, however, you will be required to travel across their sites over Stafford and Shrewsbury.
The main responsibilities of the Group Planned Manager are:
- Contract Management - Leading the Planned Maintenance and Voids teams to ensure accurate planning, ensuring that all statutory and regulatory requirements are complied with, that all work is correctly forecast, and the performance is monitored. That all sub-contractors are contracted in accordance with standing orders; that sub-contract accounts are correctly managed and that all contract documentation is accurately maintained.
- Planned Maintenance Delivery and Void Property Completions - Responsible for the effective delivery of Planned Maintenance and successful completion of void properties.
- Customer Focus - Responsible for ensuring that a high quality and cost-effective Planned Maintenance service is delivered.
- Staff Responsibilities - To provide proactive and effective management and support to staff reporting to the role.
- Budget & financial control - To monitor and control expenditure in accordance with the budget, procedures, levels of delegated authority and financial control/audit requirements.
As the Group Planned Manager you must have:
- Completion of multi skilled in-house training with either an additional nationally recognised trade qualification or an approved certificated qualification
- Proven management experience
- Practical and proven working experience of multi trades (Planned kitchens, bathrooms, Shower rooms and void properties)
- The ability to promote and drive a service excellence culture, improving efficiency in system, performance, and outputs for stakeholders across the Group
- The ability to influence, negotiate, manage, and resolve conflict, demonstrating qualities, traits and demeanour that commands credibility and respect
- Working knowledge of current building regulations, construction industry safety regulations, relevant British standards, and codes of practice
- A Full UK Driving licence
The benefits of the Group Planned Manager include:
- A competitive salary of £45,000 per annum
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' holiday, increasing with each year of service + bank holidays
- Fleet Vehicle provided
- Hand and power tools for your role
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.