Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £76000 per annum + Car Allowance (£8600) Bonus
about 1 month ago
Excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a Global market leader at their UK head office in Manchester as a Group Planning Manager. Reporting to the Head of Group FP&A you will manage and lead a team of Qualified FP&A Analysts responsible for the management of financial planning processes across Europe.
The Group FP&A function is responsible for Group wide financial planning, shareholder support, business partnering, management reporting, coordination of finance processes across the Group, financial performance appraisal and ad hoc projects. As a senior member of the Group FP&A team they will be responsible for the analysis, reporting and advising on all matters of potentially significant financial impact to the Group and its shareholder.
This is a complex, hands on role, supporting the executive management of the Group, territory based finance teams and the shareholder. Key to the success of the role is the ability to manage and be accountable to multiple stakeholders across multiple locations in a fast moving industry.
Duties will include but not restricted to;
* Trading performance analysis
* Rolling P&L and cashflow projections
* Preparation of long range strategic plans and annual budgets
* Utilisation, enhancements and roll-out of Hyperion modules relating to planning and budgeting
* Liquidity management
* Post investment reviews of capex and opex projects
* Production of presentations on behalf of the Group's executive management
* Maintaining a positive working relationship between the team and the shareholder, including managing the accurate and timely flow of information
* Detailed projections and budgets for the Group's corporate functions
* Driving continual improvement in the quality of reporting and analytics across the Group
* Business partnering with other group functions
* Completion of ad-hoc duties or requests as required by the business from time to time
The successful applicant will have experience in a multi country and multi-currency FP&A function, you will be a strong people person and be able to demonstrate previous experience leading a team. A strong communicator and comfortable presenting at Board and Director level.
They are offering a package including Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Private Medical, Family BUPA cover, 25 days holiday, etc etc. This is a great business with a fantastic culture, may staff within Finance have been with the business 5 years plus. For more information forward your CV to Martin ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.