£50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and bonus
about 2 months ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Financial Services. Due to a successful period of growth, which has resulted in exciting change and transformation for their Liverpool office, they are now looking to recruit a Group Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join the business on a permanent basis.
The Group Regulatory Reporting Accountant will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Prepare the Group's quarterly, interim and annual accounts and regulatory returns in line with regulatory requirements and accounting standards
- Build strong relationships with regional finance teams
- Analyse and interpret financial data
- Heavily involved in process improvements to increase operational efficiency
- Conduct complex and in-depth financial analysis
- Acting as a key point of contact for External Auditors
- Prepare significant elements of the Group's Solvency II pillar 3 reporting
- Manage regulatory risk from a finance perspective
- Manage the delivery of the annual QRT reporting
- Drive the strategic and shorter term development of the Group's reporting
- Prepare regular briefings for the Group CFO
- Responding to Regulator queries
This role involves a significant amount of Project Management; therefore, the successful post-holder must have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- The energy and resilience to deal with difficult stakeholders
The successful candidate for the Group Regulatory Reporting Accountant will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) who will meet the following criteria:
- Strong technical knowledge (Audit backgrounds would provide a good technical foundation for this role)
- A working understanding of financial and regulatory reporting standards
- Proven ability to manage complex financial reporting procedures
- Proven background within a regulated financial services business
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing team at one of the region's most sought-after employers.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.