£40000 - £45000 per annum + DOE
28 days ago
We're currently recruiting for an experienced Group Reporting Accountant for an established business in Runcorn on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Group Reporting Accountant:
* Assisting the Group Reporting Manager with all aspects of group accounting and reporting
* Preparing consolidation IFRS group accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
* Preparing UK statutory accounts for all subsidiary companies under current IFRS standards
* Ensuring reports are delivered to strict deadlines
* Preparation of corporation tax accounting ensuring tax returns are submitted on time
* Liaising with group auditors
* Assisting with projects to comply with the group's statutory and regulatory reporting obligations
Experience required for the Group Reporting Accountant:
* Qualified Accountant
* Knowledge of current accounting and auditing standards, UK GAAP and IFRS
* Proven experience of preparing and analysing detailed management and statutory accounts
* Experience of explained financial results to finance and non finance management
* Consolidation accounting experience
* Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of SAP and Cognos would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to a busy team.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.