Up to £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Due to maternity cover, Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Group Reporting Finance Manager on a 12 month interim basis. Our client is a market leader in the software development industry and are looking for a technically strong individual to cover this absence. Operating in over 10 countries, they are a highly acquisitive organisation and are looking to build on their recent growth in the coming months.
The main purpose of this Group Finance Reporting Manager role is to be responsible for the group accounting and reporting of the statutory accounts, to support the review of balance sheet and processing of intercompany transactions.
* Prepare monthly group consolidation for 10 international entities
* Prepare and complete balance sheet for group and intercompany reporting
* Preparation of consolidated financial statements for group and UK entities
* Monthly consolidated balance sheet review and preparation of fixed assets
* Revaluation of any loans and other intercompany balances, as well as accounting for any acquisitions and disposals
* Analysis of group balances and analysis of transactions on balance sheet and in P&L
* Oversee processing of transactions and approve payment of group invoices
* Ensure all financial statements are in line with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting controls
The Ideal Group Financial Reporting Manager will:
* Be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
* Have SAP experience
The successful candidate will have excellent technical, analytical skills and the ability to prioritise a heavy workload. Strong communication, both written and verbal, and the capability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a team environment. If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills/experience for this Group Financial Reporting Manager please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.