£40000 - £43500 per annum
10 months ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established Public Sector business based in Liverpool are is currently looking to appoint an Group Tax Manager on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing Finance team.
The role of the Tax Accountant will be:
- To support the Group Head of Financial Compliance and Tax in the development of an efficient and effective tax function for the Group.
- To support the business in developing and implementing tax efficient services
- Lead on tax compliance for the Group in relation to VAT, corporation tax, employment tax, SDLT
- Support the implementation of the Group Tax strategy
- To support the delivery of service improvement for finance services.
- To support the provision of appropriate, accurate and effective financial information and performance monitoring systems throughout the Group.
- To support in the implementation and maintenance of tax compliant systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join a company with a fast-paced culture, an excellent benefits package and unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Tax Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Hayley Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.